Here is what David Anderson, Director of Transportation & Fleet at Adams 12 Five Star Schools in Colorado has to say about Onspot automatic snow chains on their school buses:
“Onspots are great tools! Give them some general maintenance and they last the life of the bus.”
What does a fleet manager say about Onspot?
The Adams 12 Five Star Schools fleet serves five cities and includes two counties transporting about 11,000 of the 40,000 students in the district. Winter conditions in this mountainous area can impact travel especially at student bus stops. Equipping their buses with Onspot has allowed for reliable travel to and from school for the district’s students.
What has improved for the Adams 12 Five Star School fleet?
- Driver confidence
- Driver safety and convenience
- Transportation efficiency during inclement weather
How have Onspots improved the Adams 12 Five Star School fleet?
- Ease of Use of the Onspot system increased driver satisfaction.
- Effectiveness of the Onspot system allowed for safe travel in snow and ice conditions.
- Reliability of the Onspot system allowed for efficient time management and peace of mind.
The final word from David Anderson
David stated, “The Onspot system is a very reasonable and easy to maintain system. And so, we found it to be the most successful.”
Fleet managers must ensure efficiency of their time management, drivers and the reliability of the vehicles under their care. David has found success with Onspot.
Press the button below to watch the video “What Customers Say” and listen to what they have to say about Onspot.